Describe The Picture ( Simple Sentences ).
- The man drags a trailer along the street.
- Buildings stretch up either side of him.
- The man walks along the margin of the road.
- There is litter all over the ground.
- The man looks up to his right.
- The man drags an old trailer behind him.
- He dresses in a suit.
- The man is all alone.
- The man, who drags an old trailer behind him, is all alone.
The boy gets out of bed in the cold June morning. The sun shone through the open curtains. The carpet scratched at his bare feet. He shivers as the cold air hits his body. Downstairs he hears his mother.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. Winston Smith, his chin nuzzled into his breast in an effort to escape the vile wind, slipped quickly through the glass doors of Victory Mansions, though not quickly enough to prevent a swirl of gritty dust from entering along with him.
- It was a bright cold day in April.
- The clocks were striking thirteen.
- Winston Smith’s chin nuzzled into his breast.
- He is trying to escape the vile wind.
- He slips quickly through the doors of Victory Mansions.
- He was not quick enough to prevent the swirl of gritty dust.