- Parallels and contrasts.
- Talking about the racist whites of hollywood about the coffee and then the woman getting scared and then the proceed to steal the car.
- Anthony always talking about stereotypes of blacks and then follows in his fellow footsteps.
- Car headlights at the start. Car headlights in the middle indicating movement and fast pace.
- Snow at the end, symbolism of peace and calm yet everyone’s lives turns upside.
Chris Haggis Interview.
- The effect you can have on someone else life. Butterfly Effect. Directors Intention.
- “We like to judge people” Paul Haggis
- His aim was to polarize people, because when you polarize people you get them talking, and when they get talking it sparks a change.
Analyse how the use of language features shaped your response to one or more ideas in the visual or oral text.
Idea of the butterfly effect showing the extensive effects of our actions through the use of Symbolism, Lighting, and Sound.